Can't resist showing you......

She is so lovely and so effectionate, just can not resist showing her to you, so cute, look she is playing and saying hi to you all of you out there......

I am done the rough cut of my film, can you believe it? so excited so excited, I can not believe it, I think its the best birthday gift I am giving to myself, my first film! well I can not wait to show it to all of you one day, its modern, crazy but so much fun and delight and sexy and mysterious and unpredictable......

Well thank you for all the wishes from all over the world, and the e-mails that I got, I am lucky to have friends like you to remember and celebrate my birthday!
Yes!

Greatful and happy I am and want to wish you a happy birthday too! I remember 2 friends of my have the same birthdate, I could not believe it same day? one friend of my whom I met in Cairois, one is in Germany, I still remember the birthday I shared with my fiend in Cairo, I was in the Cairo film festival as a jury member, my friend is been hornerd an acheviment award in the festival, the festival surprised me and him, they asked the city to open the pyramid for us that evening, that was my first time ever walked on the pyramid, in the beautiful night with all the stars and a huge moon curiously watching us, I felt so light as if I was walking on air, the beauty of the magic, what a gift, right now thinking back I really miss Cairo, with the heat and the beautiful mankind can create, I mean all the amazing big ghosts there standing almost as tall as the open sky...... And everyday From far awy hungting singing of wishing for better life, it hurts me and warms me.......

And my friend from Germany, he is the cinematagerogher of "Shanghai baby", the production celebrated our bithday in Shanghai while we were shooting "Shanghai baby".....

Well today I am in LA, in the almost cold autumn editing my movie......

See how life surprise you every day and each different year.......
Happy birthday to me and to all my friends whom sharing the same birthday!
......
Something happened right now in my life, just hope everything will be ok and smooth......