The momentum of movement....... What do you think of speed?

Delaying, going back, rewired, this was on Sunday, not long ago.......

The movement looks nice the speed the air left its trace.......

It looks nice but I didn't hit s thing, the ball always gose to the side track, don't know why, maybe that's the place the ball sipped to go? Even when I hit the center still can not knock every ball off, just don't have enough power, maybe I need to eat some steak maybe?
But it was fun and by accendent' it always by accident I hit it all, all the balls went to the darkness.......the perfect place and vanished....

Romantic it is......

For me you can not plan, it has to happen on its own and at its own magic time, well if it is like that, then I have to just wait and doing nothing at all and sleep and eat and enjoy life......be an idiot.......then magic just going to happen......

Yes perfect!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T