Look what I am having for dinner.....

Crazy right? Huge huge, and tastes so good, and I eat so much so much you will not believe it, food is life, is alcohol, especially when you are in a strange mood, when the season is changing....... When the lights are hiding behind Somewhere can not be fond and don't know why and how and where?
Sometimes the key is not in your hand, but you know what is the good thing left? You can have a fancy dinner and enjoy with your friends and laugh about life about the chill you are in and the beauty you can not really see.......

But I love food, food gives you energy love and makes you high and drunk, then you suddenly realized there is nothing wrong with you, yes its just because its Tuesday.......

I should be so happy indeed........because I got a gift.......

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T