Golden autumn in Europe.......

I wished this morning when I was in the nice French cafe for breakfast before I went to the editing room, when I woke up this morning and almost naked walked to pick through my window, golden sunlight dancing with the birds and the gentle wind, so pleasant, like a fresh breath passing through my soul, I smiled I believe......



I miss seasons, I almost can feel the coldness of the autumn hide behind the city of Los Angeles like a painting ready to come alive, wish I was in Europe or Asia, where the leaves flying and clean and color the streets, and people are rushing to finish their work to meet their lovers in a cozy restaurant, a glass of red wine, then jump into Jaccuzz and make love.......



I enjoyed today lost in my story, and back in time in Tibet, beautiful Autumn there, but hush wind hurts my eyes......



Mind lost, time lost......



But only when I touch the real life, then you----- my friend come alive.....



Wish you had a lovely day, and a drunk night with wine and candle.....



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T