So nice to bompt into Jody Foster....

I saw Judy Forster today, she looks so good, and she told me her son Charly is so tall now and asaked her a strange question today very personal, that she tells me not to share with you...... What a surprise to see her, so happy to see her, she always has a beautiful smile....... Remember when I worked with her she just had her son, so cute with a huge big blue eyes wondring about the world and the sky and us human beings, can't believe now he is so big........time......time change things without you noticed, amazing.....



Yes its delightful and fun and I really need to have some fun time and dance a little and just elax, its been heavy emotionally for me so its nice just to dance and doing nothing and worrying nothing but smile and have fun maybe go crazy a little......sometimes I really like those Hollywood party, good music sweet food and nice looking people, and lately I don't see much plastic people which is a very good sigh, I like nature and some one nature because I don't trust people when they change themselves under a knife, just that thought scares me, and that person must be crazy and scary too......



Anyway in Avalon night club in Hallywood for blackberry party, and sometimes does not matter what kind of party, its fun to be lost in the crowds and trying to find nothing so hard, anctrully you really do find nothing in Hollywood's party but gety lost all the time yourself, so many people that I don't know and I will never get to know, but still we shared unknow moment with me and you and her and him even knowing it......



Seeing and talking with Jody Foster made my day....... A gift.....

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T