My little qiji is feeding me her cat food right now........

Can you believe how life could be? My little qiji is feeding me cat food and I promised my friend after I tasted it I am going to tell him on my Blog, man you really have to try yourself, its...... Its tasted like chocolate, you have to try it and tell me if you agree ok? My friend just adopted my name Ling, he says his new name is Mr. Bush Ling, wow what a beautiful name congratulations, I even know how to spell this long word, proud of myself, hope I did spell it right, anyway this is what I did on Sunday, prepare for the whole day just to try the cat food, I recommended it for all of you to try it, and you will share with me of your experience after you eat it ok?



But even though I know you will think I am stupid, but the truth is, there is a joy in it, hope it will make you laugh and you will actually be curious enough within 77 hours and try it, you know the truth is no body will know but just you and your little lovely cat or the ghosts on the window trying to fly in.......



You think I am crazy? But we all do crazy things the thing that we do not tell people or don't dare to share with any one, maybe this is the chance to share and confess, because its Bailing's Blog and nobody will ever know......



Think about it? What's your darkest secret?



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T