Sadness......

Look hard you will find, that's what I am going to do today, find my gift find my laughter find my delightful spirits.......



Sadness like a shadow casted over me, like a cloud stayed, stayed over me, over my vision, I was sad last night, my heart was sad still is, like the none stop running water tells its own story.......

but I accepted, because it is part of life, is life tells me something? rain comes snow comes either you want it or not.......



Life goes on, like the sunlight still did not forget to say hello to land on my feet my face and did not forget to land on you.......



I wish I don't feel this much pain, I wish I wish....... I wish to go back to the very beginning.......



The interview was intense and good last night, talked a lot about humanity and dreams and journey of walking and looking and learning of forget and forgive......learning the art of enjoying and appreciation....... its going to be on History channel, and its going to release in cinema as a documentary as well, and talked about vote, vote? Yes let's vote for the gentle spirit and kindness......



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T