Me and my sweet Qiji say hi to you!

She is so sweet, play with my toes and my hands and me, with that needy loving sound that cat would make, so lovely and giving, Qiji gives her love so freely with no reservation better that human beings, I love her and so happy to see her and play with her every day, there is a construction work going on on my roof, Qiji is so scared because she dose not understands what is happenning, she hides under my closet hides in her little bag, hides in my bed, so cute the way her eyes wondered, then just at the time I grab her, she jump t away so suddenly for a noise somewhere she heard, the animal nature is so beautiful to watch, the speed and the peacefulness, take my breath away......

Wish you could see how she jumps, yes I will show you a little video.......


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T