This is my suit in Orlando in the Ritz Carlton

So comfotable and big, especially the bad, so nice and soft, when I have no time to sleep, its important to have a real nice soft bed, it makes a huge differece.......



I really like Ritz here, remember first time stayed in Ritz was in Hong Kong when I first met Richard Gere for " Red Corner" I was so nervous, they tortured me for nearly 3 months, then the last test was with Richard Gere, god if I don't pass then I for sure will go to the mental hospitle, because they hanging me so high then I will fall so hard, truth is I would not know how to handle it, but that experence was so magicle, its like I was hanging on a tiny thin strength up high in the sky on the air and some one elas is holding the controler, I was terrified, but also I gave up by been contrilling and decide let fate take over, actrully I really have no choise, well date showed me faith, I was lucky and loved by a muricle......



I love that movie and hopping to find another solide role like that, let's hope muricle will find me with love soon again...... I am so ready and excited for the new......



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T