My crazy wild Qiji rush by me.......

This is crazy picture I know, maybe dose not make since, but to me it is the action of the live moment right now, yes you guessed right about the car, I do read your commens when I got time, and really appreciate all of you to visit me and care, it meant a lot to me, because I am here to make all of you smile......



Funny yesterday a reporter called me asked me about the candidate of American president, well I think most of candidate doing it for their own man power and glory, Mr. John McCain and Mr. Barrack Obama, I hope they are there for the right reason, but I don't see the light in their soul, We need some one with Bigger heart and kinder soul, some one who is doing it quietly with only pure intentions. I would vote for Martin Luther king, that is the kind of power and kindness we need for some one to be there for us to have faith and trust.......



Politics, too complacated......



I will tell you what I would do when I am there and running......

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T