I did not expect this......

My friend took me to this local place to eat, my god, I was trying to be plight, but I almost throw up, the smell...... How can people eat under this kind of smell that makes you want to vomit, but my friends are really enjoy the home made local food, they ordered all kind of dishes, now I suddenly understand why my American friends came to China with me and they don't eat this and that, they don't like maybe the smell of the place and food, yes I just realized it now, how intresting when nature or them out me in the same spot.

lots of old people here in St. Pertesburg, wow I have never really experenced this part of America, so the whole city seems like it had stuck here some hundreds years ago since its birth and never moved or changed a inch, I just don't understand where those old smell coming from, so wired, I was trying to hind my reaction and ordered some food, but can't really eat it, sorry just felt bad, but this is just my nature reaction, but why? Then my friend laughed at me so much, they say its a reality show to put me here and luck me, I said I will commit a suitside, sorry to say this, but I really felt like an alien here, maybe this town don't like people from another planet and trying to spray some perfum that they know I will not like.......



Always new every day......



Have you been here?



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T