I am like my wild cat........

I am a wild cheetah, Ready to have a cheetah dream, with the spot of the sunlight printed on my body in my eyes in my soul, I am ready........



I wish I have more time to format art and life, but always in the rush, rush of time, rush myself, rush to pass the thoughs still far away from me, right now I am sitting in my car watch the ocean waves change color.......



Yes I got a gift, gift I always wanted, always think that's part of me from the wild......



I walked out of my car into the sand into the light into the wetness of the water, stopped my music, let the sound of nature plays, play its heart.......



I need quietness to find peace from the tiredness of my over worked hours and .......



Can you believe it? I am making a movie........a movie tangles with my dream have not yet to come........



Peace that's all I need to find nothing......



When I find nothing then I will have everything.........



Hot sun, hot air....... With my bikini ready to show off.......



Its today Friday or Sunday?



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T