Real life and real magic......

Here you go, I can not start my car this morning because my battery died, the valet guy always turned my lights on to all the way the left, in witch it burned the battery by the lights was on for the whole night in the boring parking lot, I think maybe the ghosts called the valet guy ask for a party last night in my parking lot, and paid a chunk of gas to the Valet guy as a tip, but I am the one suffering here, waiting for AAA as if who ever comes it will be my hero, can you believe it? Sitting here counting my toes and when the charged the battery I will have to drive not to stop the car for 40mins, otherwise I have to wait AAA again and counting my toes once again, but how can I count the number more then 10 on my foot? well then I have to find a place to drive to and to wast gas but save the battery, you know how eazy our mind can be swiched, I had a plane and a mission to do something, but now I even forgot what I was going to do, but thinking of drive 40mins somewhere to find the reason or a red rose.....



Life surprise you, again either you like it or not, right now I am just sitting here for my new strange AAA to show up.



Dinner was nice last night, meet with a good director and his chinese lovely wife and his Italian friend, its a trend that westen guys find Asian girl to be their girl friend and wife, they all attracted to the east, which I don't belame them, we have the pointry the romance and the beauty and the mystery of sex......

In China the whole country is left in the excitment of the Drunk Faver of the Olympic right now, but look what I am left with? The valet guy's trik?



But the beauty is that in my mind and spirit I am free, I am already off to many places in the world of cause to Beijing to Olympic to the excitment dance floor with my nipples once again jumped out......



" We don't care or understand the Olympic, but yes we want to party and dance just for no reason!!!!!!"





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T