How can you avoid this?

This is what you do every day in Las Angeles, nothing eles you can avoid but not this, of cause you can have a driver but still you are in a car, I like driving because its fun and because you are in charge and because this is your life.......

My familys are fine in China of the after earthquke, I talked to my father for a long hour felt do happy, normally I don't catch him, but I got lucky. He asked me when will I be back to see his new house, I know he wants to see me.

Maybe in the fall I am thinking of visiting my home town in CHENG DU.

Life there is calm and nice, they are ready to watch the Olympic on TV, and excited.

Wish I was there for the excitment, no not the Olympic event but watch the Event with my family and eat the home cooking and a glass of the white rice wine and play Ma Jiang.....

Life is beautiful when you are with the people you care, ordinery is the the gift.......

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T