Back in time.......

So hot here in starbucks right in beverly hills, it felt like the sun is directly came out of the beverly hills, got a script reading here and writing, but its so hot here, the AC is broken, a bird flew in to cool himself yesterday and got stuck, how funny the story is, if I felt hot then it must be burning, because I really don't like AC, and always turn the AC to 77, so obviousely it is not this bird in front of you. What kind of bird is this? From far they all looked like bunch of naked bird with no father, strange how distence can change you vew or change the truth of those lovely birds, the bird touched my head and seemed he is looking for a lost memory with her lover in my hair.......funny right?

Hope you are somewhere relaxing with a birdless AC on top of your head......

2 Friends e-mailed me about another earthquke near my home town, it scares me again, hope my family is ok and I am going to call now.......

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T