A beautiful gift to me, and a beautiful gift to you.......

This is my gift for today, this is why I did not win, but it is so cool I saw the real ones, I saw 4 white tigers which I haven't seen before only have seen the snow leoperd, there are 6 of them, so beautiful and cute, they got up and then walk a little and then went to sleep, that's what they do, that's life, eat sleep and sex and ignore people, they must thinking: human brings are stupid watching us all day long with those ugly hat on and surprised big eyes almost popping out?

So much fun and beauty, I love wild animals, want to go to the safari to see those wild animal again running in nature so close to my and their smell and my and their breath in the yellow earth.......

I am having so much fun here in the park, they do have beautiful wild animals, have you been here?

What a gift to see them today.......

Sharing the intimicy of my family with you.......

Look and look carefully behind me.......

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T