Hot Hollywood......

In Hollywood This is what's happening here tonight right now, fun!



Funny show, and I showed up 2 hours late, well Just in time for the show to start, but I was buzy creating something fantasitic, you will see, its my 8 little spirits, they are so much fun and its hard for me to find them and shape them, but they revealed themselves to me today for about 2 second, 2 second, but I kind of captured them, well not really, just the shadow, well maybe that's all I need.......they are not meant to be seen......



Fun day play with them, I want thank them for the gift of revealed their beautiful shadows to me.....



Well this is a nice event for a good charity, big shows on stage, but strange performences, the way how they sing on stage, wired, off tune, but I would say kind of funny, or........can't find the right words for it......



Well its Hollywood you got everything......good and bad, and funny stupid and beautiful......



Maybe my little spirits are trying to confuse me again......switched off my ears......



But a good charity for AIDS that we all should help and support and give our love to.......



Be aware.......



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T