in a party in beverly hills......

A new music band That i have no clue of.....

But you can check gettyimages.com

To find out, I took pictures with them in this party.

Felt out of touch in Hollywood, its been a while since last I went to a party, strange feelings, I like go party and also can live without it, I am not very good at the parties, lot of people there from Hollywood, but you never know who is who and who is real and who is really doing anything or say what they are doing is what they are actrully doing, I don't like to talk with so many people that just for the sick of talking, the guy's in the band are nice, they still kind of innocent and humble in the way.

I think this place we are having party is belong to this rich family who owns the Palm cosino in Las Vegas, funny in the end Britney spires came, then they ask the camera to turn away and every one should turn away and stay inside, anyway if they don't make a big deal out of it then no one would even noticed her arriving, then I just realized it was so packed with people waiting on long lines outside the gate, quite a scene.......



My friend say that Britney's father is a shif and he cooks for this family.......



Well the high light is that I forgot I was there once before and met many people here before and don't remember them, its hard to remember anyone when you just shake hands and then said good bye......



I am working on something important now on my own, will reveal itself when the time is right.......





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T