I am driving to Mr. Chow for dinner.....

I love the food there it makes me hungry just be thinking of it, what should I have for tonight?



Duck feet? I don't think they have that, but lobster is so good there, and the duck and the dumplings, I love food, just the desert there is not very good, beef is excellent and and the admaspher, you know what I mean, god why this word is so difficult to spell, why has to be so complacated? The feeling of the room is nice, only gentlman serve there, I like that its just like in the old Shanghai in China, gentlman that is, women are hiding somewhere in club and bar wear sexy dress and lung nails and cigars to seduce good looking men or mafia guy, big and powerful, what about the rest of the 95 % people? They are long ago went to bed with their husbend and wife they don't really like, but why together?



Human beings life are wired, they like to torture themselves and then blame theire date......



Come on get out of your bed and join me for a nice meal and a glass of red french wine...... And music and the surprises of the sexy night......



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T