So Sexy......

I KNow this is kind of ridicules' but just so you know what a push up bra can do and you don't need to have plastic surgery, I normally would not post or talk about things like this, but in the modern world this is what woman consurd, because they think this is what men like, big bobs, I never understand why so huge in America some of the woman's breasts so huge, i mean huge, I used to wonder what have they eat when they growing up? and what is inside?rice? Or what kind of spicies they are? why so huge? Like the blue eyes so fascinating to me. But the huge bobs are just really out of their body like the blooms ready to popped open any giving moment with 188.99 hot fresh popcorn explode directly shooting at your lovely burned just after facial tender face, how would be comfortable to touch and to be touched, and to carry around, and when you make love, I bit a lots of unspoken words in between floating in the bed room air. I don't know why we think they are so beautiful? It was scary one time I saw someone in the playboy mention, wow, I followed her just to watch the bloom dance up and down like the over sized boats in a tiny small pool......well they are fun to look at, but I would hope men are telling woman the truth, so we don't have to go out of our way to please them and to torturing our soul and eventrully make oueself more ridicules and unbearable to watch and to live. I think over sized bobs take a person's life away, because of the unbalanced size, then that become the center of their lives, then that center become all they have ever have.



Anyway just my thoughts, in the out night crazy evening as it is right now, lights, color, alcohol,strange perfume......, few of the big bobs girls just passed by me, I always believed that if someone likes you, I mean really like you, then your breasts are not the key, if that is the key, then is the wrong guy that you are involved with, heart and soul the person's good nature possitive thinking happy spirit mean so much more......



But you can have fun like me...... For parties in a sexy night, because we add a vision to the romantic and poised scene for the eyes and for the moving images of our illusion to touch the untouchable fantacy of our secret dreams, unfulfilled things are always stay alive forever.....



That way We call it dream.....





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T