Guess where I am staying tonight......

Hi everyone, can you guess where I am styling tonight? This one is not hard to figure out, please have fun while you are enlarge the map enlarge the world and enlarge me...... Or some one in that red jacket just crossed the street? Short mini skirt 2 of my little mini skirt spirits? They love crowed streets, because then they can do things crazy break all laws and no body would ever know, because they are tiny, and the streets are way to busy moving by with loud noises..... Yes the 5th one is dancing, wow, she just lift up her little red skirt, norty, I will have word with her tonight.... Yes for sure.....maybe you will see her right there?

I am doing a charity event tonight, which is helping kids with cancer for the LA hospital, its called " Rally for kids", or " rally for kids with cancer" , the actress Eva Longoria is the honorary chair, check it out and please help me to rise money for kids, even just a little, the webside has my name and click on it and you will know what to do.

All of us tomorrow morning will have a driver. They will Choose us tonight, then tomorrow I will drive with the one who crossed me in the city for few hours to rise money for kids, so please help, even just a little, hope I will be the winner......

Its nice to do something when you can help, because that's what we do, and that's why we are here, all we have is each other, and especially for kids, because kids bring you back to innocence, they bring beauty purity and smile back to your life, they are our gift and our future, when you grow up your life brings shadow on you, you are covered sometimes by the dark clouds, but children lift up the clouds show you the pure sunlight again with out even words, but some of them are unfortunate born with cancer, so this is where and how we can walk in with just a little help, then the clouds in their life will be gone.

Help children we help the world, and then the world will become a much better and happier and healthier place for all of us to enjoy and to dance with our heart open and with love.....

Thank all of you for reading this and for your help, even if you don't this time, but send your positive spirit and delightful energy and smile and good wishes, maybe next time, but I want you to still follow me enjoy the ride I am about to take you start from tonight right now.....

Yes it starts tonight in this hotel you are about to find out.....which hotel? I am not sure? And you?

Have a lovely evening my friends....


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T