Talking about sex tonight with me at 7pm on the air? You abstracted me yes!












Yes, you!

You abstracted me so much that I have to dedicated you with my abstracted paintings to thank you.

Art is beautiful isn't it?

I am in such a good mood to make something fun for you to enjoy and think about it and talk about it, because I have to talk about sex tonight, sex? Such a sensitive subject, but one can not live without it, thats what makes the subject interesting, but why such important element in life become a such sinsitive subject that people can not talk about it?

When I grow up of cause we can not talk about sex at all, and I don't even know what it is untill when I was in the army in Tibet in the uniform, still I did not know but just started to aware of there is something that is hidden but so exciting that is long for its life to be heard and seen, in real life, it is forbidden that is why it makes the subject so much more intriguing and fun and dangriouse, I get into so much trouble in the people's libration army dealing with male soldiers because I did not know what"s the nature of it, I wish someone would have told me, I used to think that babys coming out of momy's belly button and I was so innocent but curious at the same time, but only life taught me about life about love and about of cause sex, they are all so very beautiful...........

I enjoy life love sex and all so very much, they are our gifts to enjoy everyday and to make us happy and proud to be a humen being and give the gifts to others that you meet on your journey.

I am lucky to realize that and I am lucky to breath life as they are presented to us each everyday as a passing gift of magic, shinny my road so bright even when the moment has just passed.........

Call at: 1-877-711-5611 and talk to me tonight about sex in the air at 7pm LA time or Eastern at 10pm at:
http://www.wetalksex.com

And tomorrow I will be on this comedy show and just to have fun, comedy is such an art, you can't find it and learn, you just have to be, be you and be there, just like anything in life, all you have to is just to open your heart and trust.
http://losangeles.ucbtheatre.com/shows/942

and I do..........

I appreciate all of you my friends come here visit me everyday, and leave me kind comments, but I understand if you have to go, with a delight I will send you your away, hope life will continue to smile at you and give you gifts, and this is life, people come and go, just like the wind, like the 4 seasons......... but I will always be here for you when you are tired on your road and need a little rest and need an encouragement, light, joy or some fun and wisdom.

Have a lovely day, and don't forget to smile............