A tender evening smile to you...........





Those pictures were taken where I was in a hotel room last night when I was on the show, because they need a landline, very secret but nice huge suits, I turned the light very low so it felt very intimite, I always do, I like the romantic feeling in a room, it was fun the show, talking about sex, but sex is like anything eles in life, it is beautiful when you put love in it, because love give magic to all things, to us to everything on earth or on the sky, and especially in your heart and eyes, put and feel love there all the time and it is there just for you, if you have love in your heart, then you have the world of love for you because you give love to everything you touch upon, I love life, I love feel loved and have a loving heart and feeling tworward to the world, to the people I meet, but start from our own-self, knowing how to appreciate loving yourself then you will know how to give a smile and the light of love to others everyday, because they are just part of you, your mirrorr.........

Yes I am about to go to do this comedy show right now, live audiance should be so much fun, i will tell you after, and more hot pics too......

Matthew Perry is going to be on the show, he is funny.

Have a great evening my friends, I am so excited. Yes!

To a friend, Don't always be mad and angry, that is not a good way to live, be gentle, be gentle to yourself, be gentle to your soul and be gentle to others, take a step back, let people live their own life, learn to respect, respect yourself and respect others, otherwise you will not be respected. I recommended you to forget about my blog and take a break away totally from my blog. Fight your own demons somewhere else peacefully my friend, please calm down, learn to be kind like a educated gentle man and really open your heart let the positive light come through you, let it go of the past, the shadows, the hurts, and learn to really appreciate the gift that you can be a great man, as you were.

I like my blog to be a rose gardon, for my friends to come here to share and to enjoy the good and fun and delightful beauty of the positive spirits just like when you just wake up and have a smile in your heart and ready to really want to smell the saint of a red rose........

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/
around_town/nightlife/Bai-Ling-Matthew-Perry-Head-for-the-UCB.html