My funny hot new boy friend behind me.....

Yes I am with him my new funny hot boy friend tonight, wow crazy right? it is because the moon is full, full of joy happiness and love.......

I was having coffee and dessert with 2 girl friends in Beverly hills this afternoon, so hot today in LA, just when we were leaving suddenly there were like 20 some more paparazzis having their bright flash lights shooting at me like crazy, I was scared at the first because I don't know where they coming from just so suddenly? So many of them? They were shooting with flash lights in the bright sun of 95 degree's of the hot summer heat like in Vegas burning, the sunlight itself is enough to blind me, how can they even see anything when they adds flash lights? are they blind? Maybe when they go home they can only see shadows of the ghosts girls on their camera like my 8 little mini skirt tiny spirits with their little skirts lifting up by the wind of the heat, or by the little male tiny mini skirt boys? There were also Video cameras, I am afraid is TMZ,

" Hi Bailing, when are you going back to the moon again?" the camera girl asked me.
" In the weekend" I said: " I often go back in the weekend to change my wardrobe then take thousands of flips back on earth again"

Funny just right now I am at the after film party, the producer's brother asked me out of no where :
" Hi Bailing, when am I going to see you on TMZ again? Don't let them shoot you like this please!" How funny.
I dressed very sexy today because I had a meeting early and it is so hot! Maybe the producer's. Brother got his wishes for this weekend on TMZ or is he working for TMZ?

After my coffee and dessert the 20 some puparazzis were following me all the way across the streets and we went to the kitson store shopping, they shoot from outside of the windows and waited me in the hot heat for quite sometime till we left after shopping, my girl friend said:

" Bailing you should be proud and happy that they all waited for almost an hour just for you in the super hot heat sun to shoot yo!"

" Yes I am very proud! I am An international movie star!"

My this little mischievous arrogant show off mini skirt trouble maker spirit little girl laughed so loud and post for the camera again before we take off...... She dose not care, she is so proud and delightful and enjoy and in love fully in the moment of life and being loved and admired. I will have to talk to her again tonight like the way the army leader in Tibet used to talk to me when I was laughing on the stage when I was drunk ( because the army leaders give me too many bottles of rice white wine asked me to drink them bottom up, bottom up? they each have 60 % of alcohol, I laughed so bad and loud without myself even knowing it, can you imagine in the Communist army in Tibet you laugh on stage when the play or the speech are supposed to be sad? i wrote so many apology letters, and tried so hard to change the words and made sure I don't repeat myself ) well I will wait tonight for my little mini skirt girl goes home after her mini skirt dancing night and punish her with 60 % alcohol rice white wine and......, ask her to kneeling on the floor in front of professor Bush, no Obama that is, yes baby. Confess......

But I know she already has her answer, short but precise:

" Shout up! My dear chairman Bush, no sorry my dear blues uncle Obama, Just go try yourself in another country and see if you can become an international movie star and speak a different Lagrange you have no clue of ! Look at me at my nose and tell me What did I do wrong? what wrong baby blues? I did not do anything to harm you, I don't really know you at all, no wait! maybe one time in the chinese super market i met you? was that you? why are you there? Uncle obama or commered Bush? yes maybe both? No can not be, can not? this is America anything is possible, anything! anything at all!!!!!! But where am I? what I was talking about? oh yes, sorry instead I just enjoy being alive and have the happiness to dance at this beautiful moment of life in the great America central station. Come on uncle commeride? Come out of the box ( How did they get into the box? 2 of you? what are you doing there?) in the dark room? come on, come out and no need to be afraid uncle and join me and learn to celebrate and enjoy the beautiful life as both uncle and comerid chairman together, lets have a hug, come on a real one baby uncle commerid, that we have giving, and to learn to be happy for other people's success and talent and magic! Let's dance no lets vote baby.....vote!!!!!!!"


I am proud of her my wild mini skirt little girl, because she gives only pure joy to all of us in the light of the happiness, and she demonstrate our gift of our pure soul, our love, she teaches us to accept and to be proud of the magic we each has as a beautiful individual uncle human beings that nature created. To keep the gift that nature give to you only to yourself is a sin. salute uncle chairman commerid........lets shake hands, whats your name?


I live life for now and the moment, I can't be helped but to laugh and to let my 8 little mini skirt spirits everyday to lead me to guide me to show off me to embarrass me to make me to tease me to seduce me to celebrate me to love me and most importantly to give the gifts that they each has to you.......to make you laugh like the fly trying to make me laugh.....


I left in the heat with the flashing cameras trying to shoot my nude back my cheetah and what's under my short short mini skirt with laughter......


Had lunch with 12 people for a magazine and web photo shoot, they all young and happy and enthusiastic and hunger for life for art for love......it was so much fun and I can already feel the photo shooting is going to be amazing, we will have like 12 male models with me, yes, let's never loss that passion, never loss that curiosity as a child.


In the women's bathroom right now girls waiting on the line always, long lines and there is a Asian girl she was so excited and wants to take a picture with me in the toilet,
" oh my goody can I take picture you mehere? my good diiii!"
I said not in the bathroom but out side yes, she was very excited and she speaks broken English with a heavy accent like me back a few years :
"on my good diii, you are so beauty beauty and famous fa....Koren.....in Koren every body body know you, name movie..... Movie star on new peper inter and internite goodiii, you are Bailing my goodiii I want can I a photographerc you me? goodii"
"of causegoodiiii diiiii" I did, she is kind of funny just arrived to America a few months ago and learning English. You know I have never been to koren, even I have been so many countries, but I always wanted to go for the spicy food and the night life. And I will maybe shoot a movie there?


If I met a man like Charlie Chaplin, I will fall in love and make a family and make 8 funny little tiny baby BB.....with eyes crossed, that would be so beautiful goodiiiiii


The bright full moon is still sitting there in the same position where my eyes left a while ago, so far away up there yet so close to my nose watching me with her pure bright eyes wide open, her heart is so pure and wide open too, she left me breathless......

I am naked now with a pure joy of thankful for life, for you, there is nothing I want more but alive at this giving moment.....


Beautiful movie I just saw, stylish, rich beautiful landscape of Mexico and beautiful tortured colorful people, soul, life, and love and sad melody and joy....... I would like... and I know we are going to work together......


Please open your window and your heart gently, let the fresh air though and watching the moon, you will know and feel and hear the love I have for you.....

Thank you for the donation my friend.
more answers in next post.



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T