Sharing with you my friends.......








Sunday unfolded very slow with me, like a slow motion movie as my curtain is still half way open and the sunlight is whispering but gently like my grandmother's kiss..........Yes Sunday meant to be slow, as it is for the sun to dance and shine not us, we are just children in its orange heated garden of lights bathing and breathing....... I still can see that little 14th girl's face and her happy smile and her bright eyes with a lot of wonders, she sits on the table next to me with her family, then end of the evening her father bring her to me; " Could my daughter take a picture with you? " " Of cause!" I said immediately, in fact I should be asking to take a picture with her, then her father took a picture with me too. just by looking at her face and the pure smile, the eyes with lights, that is so pure and innocent, she is not polluted, she is still the yang beautiful being that is so hungry for life for beauty, but she dose not even know what a bright light she shines on others on us on me, this is why she is so beautiful, because she dose not know but just live and breath naturally on her own and give, yes, this is what I am talking about, nature's art and magic......

I did not win, my team did not win, but its great to have the pure heart to believe that we will, we did, and we tried so hard to achieve, and i almost get car sick and throw out of the window they way my super driver drives, he takes all kind of strange turned by sudden decission, because we could not find the place by what the signe had indecated us, my god, we were so tired and running like crazy all over the city, the worst part for me is that I did not know anything about it, but I was waering a high hill shoes, can you imaging to run on those hills in the feld of the basketball and play the game? in the city mall and in the universle studio going up hills? we were under the pressure of time and difficult questions, but it was so much fun, the cut the footage of what we did druing the day for the audition for kids for the evening dinner played on screen, my god i was crazy, it was an audition of some alien come to earth, we were wqering those strange alien space costumes, they give us a script and we act on stage with 3 kids judging us in the children's hospital, it was just too funny the whole show, they 2 guy who are making the comedy footage come to me: " Bailing, you are so huilerise, we were just hoping someone could show up and just do something surprise and crazy and really funny, but you are.....you made our day, we want you to do more comedy for us." they all say I could make a good comedian, I think I am just free and not afraid of making fun of myself, in fact we went to the comedy centrul ( one of the task in the day) on sunset and we had to do a stand up comedy and I went there and told a joke in Chinese and the judges were like what the hell, but then I translated into English and get a crazy good laugh.........but one judge give me a #4, I was like, you are crazy? Have you ever heard a chinese joke? but all the other judges give me #5, yes, the highest to get.

We have 7 places that we have to drive to, all over the city, and when you reach the first place, you have to give all your answers to them then finishing the task that they give to us right there, they are riddles hard, then the give you an envelope with next destanation, then another sheep of questions that you have to answer before you reach to another destanation, really tough, and they put us to work, hard work, but it was so much fun and everything we do on the way are all donated to charity. in the end we did not win even we made it back the 2nd one with all the tasks and questions answered, but I knew Eva will win of cause she is the cheer leader of the charity, I was very happy for her when she was on stage, but my team were really pissed, but I said its understandble, cheer up, it is for a charity we know its not for winning but for kids who need help, but we did try very hard, but left me no time to twittering you.

Then at 3;30pm I had to be in the DGA for my movie " Dim Sum funarol" premiere in the Asian america film festival, I was going crazy and almost missed it, because every the director was going crazy calling me and text me in the therter, but she dose not know that I am lost and still trying to find gate #4 of the universal and answering those questions, it was like a war, but I was changing in the car with a gentleman who is covering his eyes saying: "I am not looking i am not looking...."even if he dose there is nothing I can do, I was waering a bikini and I can not go to a festivel openning with just a bikini, then they will really think I am out of my mind, but in reality is just simply I have no time to change if I really showed up in bikinis, but in the end it all worked out, I went there every one is still in the red carpet waiting, as if nothing had happened during the day, I took a deep breath, don't remember I had time to do that, and I switched my little spirit, then I was calm and graceful and greatful answered all those questions about our film and presented in a very good spirit, but in the back of my mind I was thinking my team member did not know I have a time limit, there for I was not complain about the crazy driving rushing and trying to get us finished on time, because I have the film people chasing after me with a smile, of cause I would like to surport, because it is a heart filled touching beautiful movie with something to say that matters in our lives. Then I had to wait for the Q & A after the film, then I was late again have to rush back to the hotel in the heavy traffic and change then to the dinner gala up to the hollywood hills, what a day!!!!!!! But I see the city lights shines like stars beneath the mountain so beautifully and so calm...........nature give me gift.

Its funny the police stopped us and following all our cars, because we drove like crazy, but we said we are doing it for kids, funny when we were so tired and could not answering the question or lost, we did not even have time to drink water and no food, and we just say: its for kids, and it was.

Its nice to see we raised a lots of money to help a lot of children like this 14 years old girl that we don't know but need help. because to help them we help ourselves, by helping them we are helping the world..........

To aswer your question my friends, almost right, yes I was staying at the Roosevelt hotel, but the room of #1109 , and the car you see I am in on these pictures is not the car I am driving, but I really like the look and the inside color......

Well what kind of car I was in then? Well.........? I am not going to tell you now.

Have a great Sunday my friends, keep smiling.......