I got the man....

Well I got the man but not the woman, he is good looking and Eva is really small and pretty, we talked and she was nice, she said I know so much about you and I read about you, all I said was: thank you for making me part of this family, great job.



I got picked up by those 2 guys my driver :" we are wining, we are, and we are going to win! We are wining!" They own this luxury car rental, and I told them to get us the hottest car in town, they mentioned some old luxury rose something black car very expensive, but I told them to drive with a style, has to be convertble, its not About the black dark expensive car just passing by, but the people, the openess and color, I want red or yellow, we want to stand out as a fun stylish team, yes convertble, we have too, they are trying and told me its going to happen.



Well only few hours away, even I am trying to guess what kind of a car I am going to be in tomorrow. What do you think?



I like handsome looking car! Just like man.





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T