New York Post interview below.....

2 of Bailing's spirit, but there are more in her, not just 2, but 8 little mini skirt spirit little girls are so stylish and beautiful and fun and sexy and mischievous and wise.....

Nature's angels born into me, they color my life, they make me laugh, they want me to give them as each of a beautiful gift to you.....

"Crank 2 " is just a little part of me to make you laugh, to make you go crazy, she will take your hand and together jump off the cliff to see the beautiful butterflies beneath the sea.....

But there are a lot more, a lot more in me to give, as each day unfold a surprise just for you.....

Thank you Jarett for the New York post interview, I appreciate that you hear the sound of my soul......

Maybe you would like to know:

http://blogs.nypost.com/popwrap/archives/2009/04/bai_ling_interview.html

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T