TV GUIDE CHANNEL DESTINATION: "TV Watercooler

Have you had a wonderful weekend? I did and hope you did too, but if you did not then Watch me tonight at 7pm, and I will make up the fun for your weekend for sure.

The show will air 6 time a week on TV, TV GUIDE CHANNEL DESTINATION: "TV Watercooler", and so much more to follow to share of what have I done this weekend, heated......hot.....burning.....
It was crazy, in the dark in the long long vast dark dessert chasing after a hot party lost on the road with the evening unfold deeper and deeper to its future and birth....... chasing a party? That sounds crazy right? But that's what I do sometimes when I am tatolly out of my mind, its not about the party, but the journey of chasing a ghost or a shadow or the beautiful stars and the mysterious moon, a butterfly or you and just you, your beautiful love..... its so so beautiful the desert, endless, the earth exists only on a single road, far, deep..... running in its beauty and spirit vast like the deep dark sea naked all the way... into a mystery of unknown.......

I was so so so tired, lying in the sun burned and have to must chesing after something or do something to the extreme..... Yes in the dark or in the burning brightness with my skin turned into gold my eyes blind and my brain lost far away behind the wheels so fast like the whirl wind......
My 8 little spirits? They are dancing on the horizon with their high hills on the edge of a sharp blade made by the golden sun ......

But life is just so simply beautiful with all it has as I am smiling to you right now, what a beautiful sunny day it is in front of me anxiously awaits me to play to dance and to flirt with my total nakedness, I am so happy just for the fact that I am alive and breath life breath joy and breath you...... All the way.....

Send you happiness on the road..... The desert, vast like a gentle fresh rose scented sheet unfold a new born infant.....

Have you seen " Crank 2" yet? You have to, its going to drive you insane, I am like a fastest race car with no break going crazy on the edge of the cliff with the song " You drive me crazy......", can you imagine that baby?


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T