Pieces of my dream......


















Life takes turns as I am turning your way to chase and live in my dreams like many moving images none stop turning pages even if I was still trying to see the color and the shape and a person and a sound, the page just turned and it is forever...... sometimes I can't remember or know what has happenned then it is already gone.........like a shadow in the beautiful sun casted a magic mark on the ground so deep and sureal.........vanished.......

This is life, a life to me, fast like a race car with no sound no break in the desert, dusts fly far away, like in Tibet my over sized army hat take away once again by the hash wind following the dusts off to the cliff landed on a monkey's head 13 of them...........

I have been traveling and working and enjoying life romance and fun, went to the cochoella in the hot burning sun desert, lost on the road fell asleep while my friend is driving, dreamed the stars dressed up and walked down the stiras from the sky, like my 8 little mini skirt spirits to me, to the open land, they are running with their laughters, none stop, no matter how tired I am, they still fresh as if they just woke up from a beautiful long rested dream with so much energy, I have been tired, but on the road of my journey still had so much fun, so much, there is never enough of time, time...........

Going to New port beach film festivel tomorrow for my movie "Dim Sum funeral", they are going to feature our film as the center piece, premieres and after party event, if any one of you down there come to see the movie, it is a totally different kind of movie than " Crank 2", its a story about relationship, about love and forgiveness, as if there is a glass wall between people, you know its there the wall, but you can not see it and say it, but you know its there you just can not walk through.....

This film opens in selected theaters on may 8th.

As for my boy friend, its always a mystery to me, I am not sure where I stand right now, but I don't have a boy friend, just meeting people and enjoy the beauty when someone makes my heart smiles......

But I do want a real relationship, not some one who wants to be a star likes the fame. Its hard to find the pure heart, its hard to trust.

But either way I will still be the same person with my happy soul, dance on my road with laughters sending to you one by one every day, hope you will hear it and catch it and enjoy the same happiness as I do, laugh with all your heart, because this is all we have the moment of joy of life that we have been given with a gentle smile.......

Have a beautiful Friday and I will be posting a lot from new port beach, its a beautiful place where I am going, near the sea, I can almost hear the loud sound of the waves dancing on the rocks......

Still if you have not seen " Crank 2" yet, hurry check it out, you will not be dissupointed, because Ria will make you laugh the hell out of it for sure and take your hand jump off the cliff together to see the blue butterflies beneath the sea
............

A big smile to all of you my friends, thank you for visit me here always, thank you for your kind words and caring, it meant a lot to me more than you would know.