Weekend passed by with the fun memories of the new port beach film festival ......l











Its nice to turn back memories because they are just memories, mostly there are all fun and delightful slow motion images as you close your eyes you will see their movement, it almost like they are swimming in the water or swimming in the light on their own joy of happiness to just live in the moment of exsistence...........like Darli's painting, joy melts in the heart of the sun.......

Remember only beauty because this is how life started, because this is how your heart wants it to be, and this is how your heart will remember, simple, powerful........ shadows left when you don't want anything in return but give only......

I had so much fun in the festival, danced like crazy, had 5 friends drove in style along the happy blue sea to new port beach with a fancy car, loud music.......we went crazy in a new town that is not our home, we are all free, danced, danced more with all the cameras flashing following like shinny ghosts's eye lights going nuts, wondering any of the footage is going to land in some one's pocket, then TMZ is going to once again making fun of Bailing, but I am still going to dance, dance all the way dance all I have, the truth is that I dance beautifully, my body moves me, and the earth's energy moves my body in to the homonym(spelling)........there is no good or bad in dancing, but the connection you manifested, yes earth and sky are all in your hands just like that suddenly when your body and soul are on fire lighting on the dance floor.......

This is how it should be, this is how you do things, extreme, all the way........

Mid night express coffee radio station once again whispering to your right ear with her husky sexy voice......

Wake up! yes wake up baby, I am here for you my sleepless baby..... join me at 3:39am on earth right here.......
with me