I have to enjoy it as part of the fun......

Look at this crazy photo, is in the conference room that I have been interview of, many journalist came in this room with their fancy equipment of all kinds of camera computer and taping digital recording, while I am talking they are taping and doing things on the other side of the screen, it feels like in the modern world, everything is simultaneously going on without wasting any time, and every thing happens so fast as if the train is about to disurpere on any giving moment of time and then someone will be left all alone on earth.

How interesting the world become or the messages that hooked up in out brain.



Anyway I am talking myself to sleep, but gladly to do the serves for my movie.



You know what they took out again to different studio, the city just so beautiful, with the streets going up and down like the waves riding on the hard ocean streets, just wishing if it is not cold......



Just now have a little break before the evening's magic arrives, I am ready to go out have a little city local dinner and just to breath the beauty of San Francisco.......



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T