I look fat do I?

I never really noticed myself a lot, just right now when I am posting this picture and realized she is fat, but there is nothing wrong with been fat, I don't really care, I eat what I want, if I can't even eat what I want and enjoy the food, why bother eating then why bother even living? Eating and making love are 2 basic things in life that born to us, either you like it or not, you can't ignore their need, but if you do Ssntasfy them, what a joy they can give you in return, take to the high sky above the clouds, then you will see the beauty on the other side like what I just saw on the flight, so tender and beautiful how the white soft clouds making love...... so have fun eating, I like junk food, they are delicious, they make me smile......maybe I am hungry right now.......



What should I have for lunch? What do you have for lunch?



In the car to Hollywood from the airport, trees cast shadow running so fast I can not catch, but fun to try.



Things don't happen to me. I happen to things!





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T