So beautiful here in the sun......

I am in St. Helena in napa valley where all the crazy wines found life, so beautiful on the way here, nature opened its door like a fresh garden with all their secrets quietly walked in like the smoke gently with its mood mystery and temperature........



My friends have house there in town and in the bodem of the mountain and land and a lake so near to the unknown danger, but so peaceful, I treat myself with a little day off just relaxing wash off the business of the brain, went to shoot guns and ride the rough motorcycles and had dinner at the Bottega (diliciouse food) and in the candle light played cards, it was fun and relaxing of cause drink 3 kind of red wine, it was a gift for me to dive into life without knowing much, but as you know I like the surprises always, it just make me smile to the open sky......



I am laying here in the hot sun with its heat burning and touching my skin hushly feel life in the present breathing just like me......



Topless in the private pool side feels so good....



2 birds just flying by right now, slowly joyfully and in a slow motion......



I know some of you are already in the office working hard, but I am in the sun, well life take turns, while I am working you are in the sunlight of life......



I love how magic the sun can burn itself and transcend lights and heart so hot from so far away.......



Have a lovely day my friends, Yes I was in Ritz Carlton room # 828, and you are right, and the view was just breath taken.....



A smile to you from the sun.....



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T