Wild cat just waking up.....

It was a crazy night last night, it was crazy so many people, I was on the stage intraduce our movie, then I was dance a little then showing our trailer, then I was signing posters for 2 hours, it was so cold in the wind and out in a tent under the stars the moon and the open sky, and did not have anytime to go anywhere to see the wild exciting craziness, but glued to my signing table, anyway my phone was broken, someone pour Coco into my phone and can not take picture last night, I was so mad, plus I was just swept by all the people there in the cold waiting for autograph, all young people, hot boys and sexy girls, but it was nice to meet all of my fans in person and do some service for my movie.



Anyway what a crazy night in the wind cold with all the warmth of people that I met for the first time even just a hand shaking and a smile, they all going to see the movie on the 17th of April, so are you right? I write their names for the first time but printed in the poster and in our memory forever, you know its funny, I believe that the sky and the universe has a invisible mind and camera recording and remember everything we do, I remember all the smiling faces in the lights shinning with its joy, thank you all my fans for been there last night, you made my night......



And A smile on its way to your beautiful Sunday......



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T