This is how I travel......

I am so excited " Crank 2" opens worldwide tomorrow! Yes!

So tired slept for only 1 hour, all the press I was up 4:3 am yesterday then to the studio for 2 hours talking to all the stations through out the country, excitind but feeling crazy.



Then fly again to ......

You must know where I am now right? This one is easy to figure out I believe.



Fun night, so cold where I was last night, not Tibet but the feeling of the coldness makes my memory travel..... Very defferent from LA, Government city where they sleep and live and drink coffee in the office, do they? The government official?



Up early this morning at 5 again flying back to do the Hollyscoop.com interview, don't really what that is but on my way, sometimes its funny I don't even know where am I going, and way would I be there for what but just take the ride, dose it really matter?

I think I have a good out look on life, never really think, therefore everything become so cool, because I choose the beauty in my heart of what ever I do and go.

Then I am to do KSCI-TV (LA 18)interview airs at 5:30pm today, then to a premiere in Hollywood, then girl friend want to go out party kind of crazy and no time to even go home but just directly from the airport then the whole day follows so closely to my every steps.....a little too close......



Tired but feels good because the sunlight keeps me warm, really excited about the movie, please go see it, wherever you are its open worldwide anywhere everywhere, even in my home town and even the very end of the world has a theater showing it just for you!



http://www.movieline.com/2009/04/bai-ling-i-have-huge-big-nipples.php



I am going to post a lot today because I did not sleep and in a little crazy mood, keep it up with me.....





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T