You can hear me tonight in the air when the beautiful night falls, and don't miss it.......



I can't wait, I can't wait, I am so excited but I can't wait to show you my wild animal trip where i was chasing after cheetahs, it was just so beautiful the wild nature, I love how it feels in my heart and soul, as it is like when you are in a beautiful love, everything around you just suddenly melt into a magic huge red rose that is sitting in front of my face so close burning its fire with an open pure heart that is directly to my eyes shouting out loudly the beauty: I LOVE YOU!..........

I will be on Loveline tonight when the beautiful night falls with its mystery and gentleness, from 10pm to 11;30pm, you can listen on the radio also on the web, please call in ask me questions if you would like to, ask anything anything, love in Tibet? of cause its loveline so lets share love, and on Wednessday early morning start from 6am till 8am, I will be doing the MTV tour also on radio, you can listen if you are up early for the fresh air and call in too I think.

I have been doing a lot of press for "Crank 2", you will hear or read or dance in the air on the web on the TV screen with a lots of me, eventrully will lead you to the crazy me on the big screen, but this role of Ria in " Crank 2" is just little part of me, I would say if I have 8 little spirits, Ria is just one 8th of my little mini skirt girls are living in the house of me, I am their peace maker, they are my magic gifts, but there are much more, and much more, more than just 8 that you have not seen em yet and even me have not even touched their magic yet, they are there anxiously waiting with their one food has already touched the dance floor.....high hills.....so gentle......so loud...... lets dance my friends with all we have as we are right now alive.........

Would be nice to hear your voice to night in the mysterious air with all the ghosts cheering and dancing in silence so loud......

Just got back from the wildness, have not had time to get all my wild animal pics together yet, but will send very soon.

Have a joyful day and night.

A big smile from my happy heart to you......