Waiting for friends to pick me up for dinner some where in the island

But getting bored waiting and trying to get the coffee machine work, but could not know how, stupid, can't be that complacated' maybe its broken? Crazy, house keeper coming showing me that I have to hold it and the water has to be filled the whole tank, then waite for the yellow light to be on then hold the light, stupid! But even the stupid thing that I don't know how to do, silly, life can be complacated sometimes, yes it is always, but it seemed easier when I was in China, becouse you make everything yourself, but I don't know it actrully make you smarter or more stuipid? Which way?



Windy outside, I can hear the sound of the mad ocean right, maybe the sea did not have a good day or something has happend, because it was raining in the afternoon for a little, that means the sky is sad and crying......



Well that brings the beauty of the sad melody to us, to our romantic evening, I love the windy and raining evening with fire and red sexy wine.......





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T