I am in the beautiful island Honolulu Hawaii in the Kahala Resort, can't believe how beautiful it is here......

Just woke up had breakfast, and going to Walk in the beach in the sand, sitting here watching the beach alive, it just remind me in the island of phuket in Thailand while I was with my sister and my lover, and in Brazil lost in the sand dance to the sunrise, so beautiful, you can play whole day long just with the water reflects the sand and the always smiling dolphin......



Ready for the day and the next few days, because I have a few days off from filming......



So lucky I felt all the time and every day, called my brother in Tokyo, he is feeling so much better now, so thank you for all your caring and prying, we all connected, be kind to others then the others will be kind to you, I know this and I am thankful to you.



My wish become true now in the warm and beautiful island of Hawaii, this is what I was dreamed of when I was in Albuquerque and in China and in Vancouver in the cold, see dream do come true if you believe it and if you make a wish.



I do always and I always find the dream of mine, and believe it, every thing is start from a single dream.......





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T