The submarine, Under water 100 feet, my god!

What a different world under the water, eccept the yellowed colored fish everything else is died and so old and hopeless, drowned boats and dark little fish flying around like a bounch of little lost kids, it was very dark too the under ground world, it seemed so boring, only when the huge turtle passing by with its little fat short feet flying seemed cute, well so deep under the water first time for me, strange exprence, but cool, it just makes me feel really appreciate I am not one of those fish live or turtle living under the water.

Light and brightness hit my eyes like a magic breath, only when you so deep down there in the green dark then you realized the beauty and the brightness that the world we are living in, so lucky we human beings are. Living in the light of the brightness with only beauty and fresh air and sound......


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T