Can you find my foot?

I know its the wrong place, but after the gym everything goes wrong, right now I just had a frozen yogurt so good, then went to Va nice beach got a massage, sunny they all came from china, the country side, they heard my Chinese they were surprised that I am Chinese, they say I don't look Chinese, i don't? But felt the feeling being close to home, really strange, then I realized most time, most every day life here I am with all either white or black people, not Chinese, I am basically alone here, but when I think about it its kind of sad, how did I end it up alone here dealing with the people are not from where I am from and have total difference perspective on life? Why I am here? Why we are different?



Va nice beach is so crowded, people from every where, how funny, I went Hawaii, just like here, people come from every where here for vacation, but I went all the way to Hawaii while the beautiful beach just next to me and with the same smile and the same sound of the wind of the waves......



Always, life is eles where...... Is it?









Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T