I like to look sexy for my part.

Friday, another beautiful day here on set, sun is shining again, just so pleasant, you know what's the best? Because tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday, we can all relax and go to beach and go to the movies or just do nothing, I have't done nothing for a while, this is something I am so much looking forward to, have a beautiful Friday and weekend!



I am shooting a crazy scene, should be fun, she is really a lot of fun to play with.



Thank you for all the kind wishes for my brother, he is doing better! Keep sending good thoughts please!



Lost on the streets for my charector right now in the wild sun, feeling happy and lost at the same time for her.......



Each person live in their own little box, sometimes they don't and can't see the whole world around them actully is huge, if look farther, then you own problems become smaller and the joy comes to you from the wind can really touches you eyes and soul......



Nature love us with no words like a gentle magic......



Where is the sexy feeling and romance coming from with in a person?





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T