I am on set shooting

Its so beautiful up here in the mountain over looking the waves of the ocean right now, it was cloudy the whole morning, but it just opened up as soon as the afternoon arrived, the sun the light the warmth all together come out breath us, it just so pleasant in where I am, I was in the recording studio till late last night and only slept for 2 hours last night, woke up at 4am, then drove through the pacific cost highway to where " Crank2" is, strange even the ocean was still in its deep dream dream at 4am, but still I hear and see the gentle waves of the melody of the pure nature, what a gift to just feel, then of cause I got lost, I am the worst of finding the directions, wow so many sea birds, they marched there outside of my Trailer having some heavy meetings about our shooting, and trying to find a way to kick us out of their land of home.

The view in front of me is like a painting, a painting landed from above......
Blue.......

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T