It was a great film of " what happens in Vegas" so much fun to watch, Ashton is so hot!

I don't normally watch movie or TV, only if in those premieres, but this movie was really fun to watch, well done, I love romantic comedy, some how it just makes me happy and felt romantic, would love to do one and work with Ashton, he is charming, and good in comedy.



Vegas --- many crazy memories, no nights there just like in Shanghai and Beijing crazy enengy, you just go and dive, let time take you to the whole night till sunrise, I was there a few weeks ago to run from the cold in Vancouver, had a great time just got lost and party and having fun in the colored lights in Vegas, listening to the gambleling table making bad music, I really don't like the sound, but I went to the play boy blub, only one in the world, think its on the 52 or 58th floor, they let me in and give me a VIP table, because I am their cover girl, on the wall there is a flash picture of me on the cover, strange of fen feels, sometimes don't know what to think, I came from the most Conservative country and here I am on the cover of play boy magazine, just dose not make sense, but this is the magic of life, you are not supposed to know, and if you allow it, then life will happen to you give you gifts and color and craziness of life, I am so blessed, only can be thankful and keep opening my heart to receive and to give and to enjoy and smile......





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T