Sad news from my home town.......

Yesterday at 2:30PM, there was a big earthquake happened in my home town Chengdu, that was why I was keep calling my mother to wish her happy mother's day, but either no one answer the phone or it was not going through, I tried at least 10 times, well of cause this morning I know why.

I tried all my father and sister and my mother's cell phone and at home and work, but could not get through, of cause it was 2am in the morning, I was panicked, but then I called my sister's little daughter, she was at school and her phone suddenly worked, she said her phone just back on in 10 mins and every one is calling, she told me my mother and every one is fine but only my father they could not get hold of, because my sister's company evacuated every one off the building at work and she left in the hurry and did not bring her phone book, my father have just moved to a new house and the new phone number my sister has not memorised yet, well, but sister's daughter thinks her grandfather is fine, just that his phone is off as every one else's.

Well of cause I know my father is fine.

The whole airport and the train stopped in Chengdu, and the president is in town and the sky is raining and pouring right now in Chengdu.

Well something is happening some where or some how on earth or all the way up high on the sky, is it mourning for a lost? maybe something is not balanced? Or more? Nature has its secret its own roles that we must obey and respect.

Life is precious we really have to treasure and love and enjoy and appreciate it everyday and every moment in life.

I am as I am speaking, waring something white and pure to pay respect.

My sister's daughter was so scared, she of cause is the first time in her young life to experience such a thing. Its the biggest her mother said in her experience. I glad everyone is fine in my family, but feel sad for the people whom lost life and home and spirit.

Yes it looks like a wedding gown I am waring now, but I am not getting married, but like the idea, maybe one day? Maybe Soon?

Just got an offer, will do another film after I finished " Crank 2", the location is in Thailand Bangkok, so excited, I always loved Bangkok, hot food hot people and hot everything, don't know why just like to wondering in that city and get lost in the wild heat, maybe its because the temperature is like my home town hot and wet? maybe by just slip my mind then I can just across the river go back to my home town?

Life takes me every where, sometimes don't even know why and where am I going, for what reason? Reason? Do we really have to have a reason or know a reason to live?



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T