Me and pink walk into the beautiful deep ocean...... Kayaking.......

This is my Sunday's adventure, dive into the deep ocean and never return.

I went to Pink's beach house for a BBQ party in the beautiful Sunny afternoon, the ocean just stand there ready and waiting to be loved, I was running around in the beach with only my bikini on felt so good, the wind is so soft and the sunlight touched my sky like my best lover's kiss, I was chasing Pink's lovely dogs like crazy, I love to do things with my body, then the world suddenly becomes so beautiful because your mind stopped, mind is human's enemy with dust on the window. If you want to be free and feel the pure beauty of life, you have to learn to switch your mind off, because mind is not pure, but body is pure ocean is pure sunlight is pure and nature is pure. I felt so free and lost in joy of chasing the shadow of my own foot prints......

Then Pink asked who would like to Kayaking? At that time I don't really know what it is, but I said yes with out a pause!
I am an adventures, I went down with her saw these 2 beautiful little flat boat, then fallowed her, she told me a little skill of how and when I should do what, but it went with the wind to the other side of the bank and did not click to my mind, I was just fallowing her like an adventures child with a big ? Mark, The waves are so strong as if is their time to seduce us and tease us and swallow us like we are their long waited percuise lovers, this is how ocean express love, like a real man, he is not gentle but only wants to show its nature's power and knock you over and concur you to his feet and arms.

We passed first wave, then second, then 3rd, then Pink ride on the boat I did too, it was all smooth, I did not fall, at that moment it was so pleasantly beautiful, I did it and I can not even believe it I was sitting on the little boat how do you call it? Patring ? after we passed the waves near the bank, then it became so smooth into the deep blue sea, we just ride on the gentle waves into the ocean deeper and deeper, we laughed so much I was keep asking Pink, let's go deeper deeper and more...... Is was so nice and it was my first time ever did Kayaking, and it was so much fun. Ocean had us like their joyful lovers, all we know and feel was happiness, real simple joyful happiness...... The ocean is so big especially when you sit in it deep, all our friends in her house seemed so far away as if they had just departed into the mountain behind and ready to be taken by the white clouds to the sky, but right now just us and the blue sea, the reflection of the gentle waves on Pink's face made her looks like a lovely child, what a beautiful moment in time......

Waves shot us suddenly, it is Time to go back, Pink told me go strait not the side ways, she is skillful and went ahead of me so fast, I was trying very hard to catch up with her and asked her to wait for me, she did, then she suddenly took off for real, here we go, I am alone now, alone in a strange boat and flirting with this dangerous man that I don't really know, this is the perfect time for the ocean the strange man to get me, he waves his big hands like a dark clouds suddenly a loud and huge wave like a monster's belly and flipped me over, I drowned into the sea forever......

Time passed like a peaceful wind, I don't really remember what had happened when I suddenly op pend my eyes found myself still trying to fight with the waves like a hero and trying to just stand up, the big waves is still keep hitting me like the greatest joy a man can express when he concurred his beloved woman.

Falling into the harsh sand like I am falling into my lover's arms in a beautiful Sunday afternoon ......

Don't know how much salt water I have swallowed......

Then I learned that some paparazzi was hiding there taking pictures, lets hope those pictures will not show up any where, because people like to see bad pictures of some one, especially some one almost swallowed by the powerful sea.

Ocean is powerful, he is strong like a man but also gentle like a woman, but only when you learned his characters, only when you give your power your heart your joy to him, only when you dance his melody......

What a beautiful experience, what a dangerous joy, what a pleasant afternoon, I want to thank Pink for it, for her spirit just like my, bold and free......


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T