Yes! I just got another studio film offer, yes!!!

So happy, I got the offer today, my agent and my meneger just called me, always a good news when both of them calling you on the phone, I was standing in the rain on set trying to get some ice cream, yes when you eat ice cream in the cold, you see the smoke coming out of your mouth, it makes you feel like you are on fire and warm. Anyway, I am so happy because it is a big studio commercial movie, and my charector is so cool! Except the movie starts on the 28th of this month just right after when I finished this one, I was planning to take a little break breath the hot burning sun somewhere near the beach, because I was in the cold waring nothing shooting for the last few months, well I will do it after that movie then, see life takes you and surprises you and turning you into all the directions that you have never known and dreamed of, I am just lucky to have talented people like my work and offer me jobs. I am thankful!



Yes! Let's celebrate this weekend!!!

Big big smile indeed!



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T