3:30am ? Sunday morning...... After celebration of getting the new movie, dancing in diffrent night club in Vancouver

Luckily its raining, otherwise the sun is going to come out sits in front of my face laughing at me, but I had a great time dancing like crazy, drink? Of cause, smoke? Some one offered. We had 8 people went to Library, then red room, by the end we lost 3 people I think, anyway I did not get to learn each of their names, just their faces, all different lost in the dark light and the loud crazy music in the club, have't danced for a while, missed it so much! It just reminded me back in time when I was running in the wild nature, grass is so soft flirting with the sunlight while I was running by so fast like the fastest flight......



Raining hard this weekend, lazy day, read a comedy script so fanny, then went swim then steam room, good dinner, right now just walked back in the rain in the dead Sunday night, but some how felt good to walking in the rain and get wet......

Another Sunday goes by like the wind fallowed the rain to the dark sea, what will it be like tomorrow? Sunny? Raining? cloud? Vancouver is moody and sad now, can't imaging if I lived here for the whole long winter......



Have I told you I play lesbian in this movie? Her name is DeDe, she so so cool, I will tell you all about her tomorrow, life brings me surprises all the time, and I love her my DeDe.



Good night my friend.


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T