On my way to an award event, dressed up, but I was so sick from the sushi I eat last night in a recording studio watching BS recording, she was really cool, but the shushi was poison, I was so sick and threw up the whole morning, and had to go to Warner n

On my way to an award event, dressed up, but I was so sick from the sushi I eat last night in a recording studio watching BS recording, she was really cool, but the sushi was poison, I was so sick and threw up the whole morning, and had to go to Warner Brothers for " Crank 2" fitting, and I threw up again in the parking lot, don't even know how I managed to get dress and go, it would be really bad and disappointed for the people who invited me if I don`t go, well sometimes its nice to help others when they needed if you can, well hope I will have a OK night, the award show its going to be aired on E may 1st, so watch it.


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T