Just for you my dear A, recognize what's in front of you? Doing nothing but shoping.. Coming events I have in LA, first one an invitation from London from Miss Jade Jagger

well When I first met Miss jade Jagger in Berlin in a cold winter, I have no clue who she was, we talked quiet a bit and she was very nice, then all the photographers came and flash on us I was like who is this? I offended so many people this way because I do not know who they are, then I learn her Dad is Mick Jagger, well sorry I am from the moon.

Well all the nice stores are for wealthy old lady, the size are way too huge, like
Dolce & Gabbana the size starts from #4, so sad, I really have to eat much more of the pasta steak and cheese and lots of desert and bad food, I do anyway, I love desert, but maybe I have to eat from 5am on, god life is hard when you try to find a dress and look right, don't know why all the dresses are way bigger than me, sometimes I found the smallest dress still I am swimming in it, then my nipples suddenly see the opportunity to come out to see the sunlight and dance or look for the red light district, then I am the one gets into trouble the next day from the Internet or news papers, whom to blame but me, I looked at my nipples and want to punish them, but they are Innocent, its just their nature to be free and proud. Well sometimes I really have no place and no room to explain, I don't anymore, but just let it be.

One time I was in maybe Hong Kong doing press for a movie, someone asked me about my body, I said, human body are like the perfect sculpture made by higher beings, made by nature, its perfect the way it is to each individual, we have to be proud of it. Then the next morning the news paper head line says, Bailing says her body is the most beautiful perfect sculpture in the world made by god! Well we were at the breakfast table, the publicists and producers handed me the paper but could not even look at me, I know why I was just had to laugh...... But the truth is my body is beautiful and sexy, especially my well known big nipples, I am very proud of them. You have too, when you have the gift you have to be thankful and proud and celebrate, otherwise it is going to be taken away.

I am grateful to life, today to my day off so that I could go shopping before I leave Vancouver. 2 girls asked me for a picture, they fallowed me for a while then stoped me, well I looked kind of mess just got up and showered, but well that's me too right? They came from Beijing and the 2 girls were very excited, and had a blush on their faces after we took the picture, sweet, glad I give a smile to others, even the ones I do not know. But also Its hard when you shopping and people recognize you and fallow you and watch you. But still I bought 6 dresses, I don't really like shopping, it makes me dizzy, but I love wearing all kinds of different crazy cloths, wish I don't have to go shopping but just wear them or be naked......


Are Canadians really that big according to the size in the stores? I am only kidding baby.

Have a wonderful evening every one.



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T