Cover of Yellow magzine

Just got the magazine, cool shot, so tired from the weekend of heat, can not believe it have to get up in 5 hours to film, never enough of time to sleep, I promised myself to go bed early, but still, well life is so much more interesting then just to sleep.

But I am looking for the new morning sunrise, when I am driving in the early morning at: 5am, you still in your dreams, hope is a good one. I don't have dream while I am sleeping anymore, because I am living in dreams every day, i am a lucky person, don't even remember how many early morning I have been lost on the road with only my driver and the sleeping streets with ghosts dancing, but the evening darkness and the morning darkness is very different, they play different music with different color...... I see Orange in the evening, I see blue in the morning......

Which one is more beautiful?


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T